Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 5-10
Imagine yourself sitting by the fire pit, listening to birds chirping and enjoying the mountain views while sipping hot cocoa. You're not dreaming; you live in one of North America's most beautiful destinations - Blue Ridge Mountains! The Cabin is located on a closed community just 8 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge.
This beautiful home is the perfect place to gather with family and friends. With tall windows that offer a panoramic view of nature, spacious living area for gatherings or just sitting back on the comfortable leather couch while watching TV - there's no wrong way about it! The interior also includes an open concept kitchen/dining room which can be used as either private chef-cooked meals if desired; all at one end where you'll find another fireplace lined surrounded by gorgeous hardwood flooring leading up towards 4 spacious bedrooms, all with king and queen beds.
We have everything you need for the perfect cookout! From starter of condiments to an oven that can fit a whole chicken, to pots and pans, we've got it all. And if your guests are hungry enough—you might want to try our propane BBQ grill, which is conveniently located just outside our porch dining area.
There are so many options to choose from when it comes your caffeine intake. You can get drip coffee, French Press or pick from our selection of Kcup! There's also tea bags available for those who want more comfort in their morning routine without any sugar commitment required either which will ensure that you're never left feeling thirsty during summertime hours again.
- Dining room - Custom dining table for 8, open floor concept.
- Upper Screened porch - Dining table with seating for 10, a nice firewood fireplace and hook and ring game. Right outside the porch door, find our gas BBQ grill.
- Primary Bedroom - King size bed, large en-suite with jetted tub, 2 closets, sunroom.
- Sunroom - Workstation and 2 lounging seats. One of the best spots in the house for privacy, reading, working, relaxing or enjoying the mountain views.
- Guest Bedroom - King size bed, closet, Smart TV and window with mountain views.
- Upper-Level Half Bathroom
- Lower-Level Bedroom - 2 Queen size beds, en-suite, large closet, ceiling fan, Smart TV.
- Lower-Level Bedroom 2 - 1 King size bed, ceiling fan, closet, Smart TV.
- Lower-Level Bathroom - Full size bathroom, shower and tub combo.
- Family Room - Custom table for 8, couch, 65” Smart TV, video game, board games and kids’ reading corner.
- Lower-level patio - Swing, table for 4 and top of the line 7 person hot tub.
- Game Room / Gym - Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Foosball, Stationary bike, Yoga Matt and accessories, Smart TV and a small Refrigerator.
- Toaster, Rice Cooker, blender, Slow Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers
- Washer and dryer
- Basic condiments
- Starter of toilet paper, paper towel, trash bags, dish soap, sponge, dish pods, laundry pods, sanitizing wipes, toiletries.
All bed linen and towels are provided.
Please be considerate of our family cabin for not smoking, vaping or using chewing tobacco. Thank you for your cooperation with this request!
* We do not supply log for fireplace
* Living room gas fireplace closed from May thru October, but porch Wood burning fireplace and firepit remains opened.
* Booking guests must be 25+ (children with parents are allowed)
* 10 people maximum. Any additional guests over maximum occupancy will be charged $100/night per person.
* Small well behaved dogs considered at a fee.
**WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE, AS IT WILL COVER YOU FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS, SUCH AS SICKNESS, CANCELLED FLIGHTS, ETC.
Check in time: 4PM
Checkout time: 10AM
About the OwnerI am a wife and mother. We live in CA. Our family love travelling and making long lasting memories. This is our family's 2nd home that we love spending time at. It's a place where we relax and enjoy the simple things of life. We are opening our doors so others can gather with their loved ones and make their own memories. Hope you enjoy our cabin as much as we do.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
Bedroom 2 with king size bed located on upper floor
Bedroom 3 with 2 queen beds and bathroom ensuite, located on lower level
Bedroom 4 with king size bed, full bathroom across the hall - located on lower level
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Aug 31, 2023